- This event has passed.
Shumei Natural Agriculture learning course Part 3
17 April, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm£20
This is aimed at farmers/growers and students who wish to try growing food naturally without applying any chemicals, fertilisers and animal manures. On this basic course, you will look at the importance of seed savings and characteristics of the vegetables grown by Natural Agriculture. The spring session is lecture only. There will be no farm tour.
Shumei Natural Agriculture was featured in “On your farm” programme on BBC Radio 4 in May 2019.
By the end of this course you should be able to…
- Describe the key concepts of Shumei Natural Agriculture
- Understand the relationship between seeds, soil and plants
- Recognise how saved seeds will adapt to their environment
- Understand the common characteristics of vegetables grown by Natural Agriculture method
- Presentation of Part 3 (More detailed concept of seed saving, characteristic of the vegetables grown by Natural Agriculture)
Please register from our Eventbrite page.