- Vegetables such as leek, parsnip and potato
- 120g rice flour
- 150cc water
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- vegetable oil for deep frying
If you’d like to make this gluten free, just cook without soy sauce.
- Slice vegetables thinly and steam or boil them.
- Mix 120g rice flour, 150cc water and 1 teaspoon of soya sauce to make batter.
- Put vegetables into batter.
- Heat the oil in a deep fryer or large wok to 170℃.
- Fly them crispy.
- Drain on kitchen paper.
- Serve with salt or dipping sauce you like on the side.