- This event has passed.
(Online) Shumei Natural Agriculture learning course Part 1
14 January @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm£10
About this event
This is an online session.
This is aimed at farmers/growers and students who wish to try growing food naturally without applying any chemicals, fertilisers and animal manures. On this basic course, you will look at
- [Part 1] the importance of soil; role of composts; basic idea of seed savings,
- [Part 2] the concept of purification and our attitude towards problems such as diseases, pests and weeds.
- [Part 3] the importance of seed savings and characteristics of the vegetables grown by Natural Agriculture
Shumei Natural Agriculture was featured in “On your farm” programme on BBC Radio 4 in May 2019.
By the end of this course you should be able to…
- Describe the key concepts of Shumei Natural Agriculture
- Understand the role of soil and composts/catch crops
- Understand the importance of seed saving in Natural Agriculture
- Presentation of Part 1 (About soil)
Please register from our Eventbrite page.