- This event has passed.
Shumei Natural Agriculture learning course Part 2
15 March, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm£10
This is aimed at farmers/growers and students who wish to try growing food naturally without applying any chemicals, fertilisers and animal manures. On this basic course, you will look at the concept of purification and our attitude towards problems such as diseases, pests and weeds. The spring sessions are lecture only. There will be no farm tour.
Shumei Natural Agriculture was featured in “On your farm” programme on BBC Radio 4 in May 2019.
By the end of this course you should be able to…
- Describe the key concepts of Shumei Natural Agriculture
- Understand the attitudes towards pests and weeds
- Understand the concept of purification
- Recognise how people’s thoughts would affect plants
- Presentation of Part 2 (Concept of purification and our attitude towards problems)
Please register from our Eventbrite page.